Team Room Chat
Site Hosted by
Welcome to the
Meeting Every Tuesday at 9:00 pm Eastern
chat room rules.)
(AOL Members: Important! Please Read before chatting!)
You can either...
See where the Team Room is located
on the Cavern space station in these animations.
Team Room Chat Rules
And So They Said...
We really need a real set of chat rules...
...The Moderator Spake Thusly...
And The Rules Were Made, And They Were...
These Rules are Law: Don't Break Them.
Back to the Top of the Page
- No impersonating, harrassing, or being rude to people...
- Please do not use all caps when chatting...
- Private messages should only be used when you absolutely have to...
- No scrolling (causing the lines of the chat room to "scroll" up and off of the page)...
- No using more than 5 question/exclamation marks after a single sentence...
- No personal questions. This is a chat room, not a singles bar.
(Some people don't mind talking about what they do, or where they work. Other folks really don't like those kinds of questions. It's usually a good idea just not to ask at all.)
- No crying...
- Finally: Breaking any of the rules is subject to One (1) warning before being kicked out of the room, but may be kicked immediately if necessary.
This page was last updated on October 11, 1998